ORBITAL MOTORS - HYDRAULICS
Danfoss is a world leader within production of low speed orbital motors with high torque. And our company as an official distributor of Danfoss in Greece can offer more than 3,000 different orbital motors, categorised in types, variants and sizes.
- The motors vary in size from 8 cm³ to 800 cc/rev.
- Speeds range up to approximate 2,500 rpm for the smallest type and up to approximate 600 rpm
- Maximum operating torques vary from 13 Nm to 4,000 Nm
- Maximum outputs are from 2.0 kW to 95 kW.
- Motors with corrosion resistant parts
- Wheel motors with recessed mounting flange
- OMP, OMR- motors with needle bearing
- OMR motor in low leakage version
- OMR motors in a super low leakage version
- Short motors without bearings
- Ultra-short motors
- Motors with integrated positive holding brake
- Motors with integrated negative holding brake
- Motors with integrated flushing valve
- Motors with speed sensor
- Motors with tacho connection
- All motors are available with black finish paint
Small motors: OML, OMM
Medium sized motors: OMP, OMR, OMH, DH, DS, OMEW, VMP, VMR
Large motors: OMS, OMT, OMV, TMK, TMT, TMTHW, TMVW